Starting with Goats by Katie Thear
Starting with Goats is indispensable guide to keeping goats; for both Smallholders and as pets – by Katie Thear.
The guide to goats and goatkeeping from highly experienced goatkeeper and smallholder Katie Thear.
Well illustrated, with useful and practical information for beginners and as a reference work for experienced goatkeepers.
- Choose the right breed for you – includes comprehensive list of breeds.
- How to acquire your goat – what to look for.
- Housing, pasture and feeding advice.
- Regulations and keeping your goats healthy.
- Milking and making cheeses, butter, yogurt and ice cream.
- Breeding and showing goats.
Publisher Broad Leys Publications The Limited
Number of Pages: 104
Dimensions Item: Height 85mm, Width 59mm, Weight 184g
The author is clearly very knowledgeable and the book is great for beginners.