Starting with Goats by Katie Thear
Starting with Goats is indispensable guide to keeping goats; for both Smallholders and as pets – by Katie Thear.
The guide to goats and goatkeeping from highly experienced goatkeeper and smallholder Katie Thear.
Well illustrated, with useful and practical information for beginners and as a reference work for experienced goatkeepers.
- Choose the right breed for you – includes comprehensive list of breeds.
- How to acquire your goat – what to look for.
- Housing, pasture and feeding advice.
- Regulations and keeping your goats healthy.
- Milking and making cheeses, butter, yogurt and ice cream.
- Breeding and showing goats.
Publisher Broad Leys Publications The Limited
Number of Pages: 104
Dimensions Item: Height 85mm, Width 59mm, Weight 184g
The author is clearly very knowledgeable and the book is great for beginners.
Check for other great goat products from Goat Nutritition Ltd in our shop!
There are no reviews yet.