Pro Pell Equine America Plus Solution
Pro Pell Equine America – A high specification, general purpose daily tonic
Vitamin And Mineral Tonic
- Market-leading blood tonic to boost energy when horses feel a little flat
- Contains high levels of B vitamins for energy production
- Provides bio-available minerals from organic chelates
- With controlled levels of iron
- With added honey to support immune and respiratory function
- BETA NOPS and UFAS accredited, ensuring our products do not contain prohibited substances and are suitable for horses competing under FEI regulations and the Rules of Racing.
High levels of work and an intense competition programme can leave some horses feeling fatigued and a little “flat”. This may also occur when horses are recovering from an illness and struggling to return to their original workload.
Similarly, if turnout is very restricted, or pastures are bare, a lack of fresh green forage can also impact on the availability of key nutrients such as B vitamins for energy production, and performance horses and ponies may benefit from a supplemental source.
Pro-Pell Plus Solution is an ideal daily tonic or “pick-me-up” and is designed to provide key micronutrients to support optimum health and performance, including B vitamins, copper, iron and antioxidants.
Pro-Pell Plus Solution can be safely fed at the recommended levels in conjunction with most typical feed regimes, when horses need that extra boost!
An extra measure may be offered pre-competition – see feeding directions on label.
Available in 1 Ltr (a one month supply at maintenance)
Also available in 5ltr
What are the benefits of Pro Pell Equine America Plus Solution?
- Contains high levels of key B vitamins to support energy production, blood building and promote appetite in fussy feeders
- Provides bio-available organic minerals from amino acid chelates, to ensure optimum utilization.
- Includes organic Copper chelate to support haemoglobin production and oxygen transport.
- Contains controlled levels of iron to support blood building, as the horse is typically very efficient at recycling body iron.
- Provides vital antioxidants Vitamin E and controlled levels of selenium, to help protect hard-working muscles.
- Contains an energy dense glucose-fructose complex to ensure Pro-Pell Plus is appetizing and palatable.
- Contains honey to help support respiratory and immune function.
New, improved formulation – with an energy dense glucose-fructose complex to ensure Pro Pell Equine America plus is appetising and palatable when horses need a pick-me-up!
Pro-Pell Plus is a daily tonic, designed to provide vital micronutrients which are important in key areas for optimum health and performance:
High levels of B vitamins : for energy production and appetite stimulation.
Antioxidants: Vitamin E and selenium are important antioxidant micronutrients to help protect muscles cell membranes from oxidative damage which occurs naturally during work.
Iron rich vitamin and mineral tonic for horses in hard work and competition.
If your horse is lacking in energy and sparkle feed Pro Pell Equine America – an iron rich Vitamin and Mineral tonic fortified with Echinacea to support red blood cell production and the immune system – great for hardworking and competition horses. It is a ‘pep’ for lethargic horses providing energy and creating sparkle.
Pro Pell Plus® can be fed at a maintenance level, with an increased measure prior to competition. Pro Pell Plus® can also be used on horses that are recovering from illness, and on old horses when they need that little extra boost.
Pro Pell Equine America- A complementary feed for horses and ponies, designed to support energy levels for horses in hard work as part of a balanced diet.
Directions for use:
For 500 -600 kg horses preparing for competition: 60ml per day.
Other 500-600 kg horses: 30 ml per day. Maximum 60 ml per day
For 300-450kg ponies: 30ml per day. Maximum 30 ml per day.
Key nutrients per 30ml serve:
Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives: Trace elements :3b108 Iron (Iron (II) chelate of glycine hydrate) 10,000mg, 3b414 Copper (Copper (II) chelate of glycine hydrate (liquid)) 1667mg, 3b608 Zinc (Zinc chelate of glycine hydrate (liquid)) 5000mg, 3b506 Manganese (Manganese chelate of glycine hydrate) 2500mg, 3b801 Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 8.3mg, 3b201 Iodine (Potassium Iodide) 8.3mg. Vitamins: 3a700 Vitamin E 1667mg, 3a890 Choline chloride 6667mg, 3a820 Vitamin B1 1667mg, 3a826 Vitamin B2 833mg, 3a316 Folic Acid 833mg, 3a315 Niacinamide 833mg, 3a842 D Panthenol 500mg, 3a831 Vitamin B6 333mg, 3a710 Vitamin K3 83mg, 3a671 Vitamin D3 8333IU, 3a880 Biotin 8.3mg, 3a Vitamin B12 16.7mg. Sensory additives: 2b Echinacea 22mg.
Composition: Water, Dextrose, Honey, Sorbitol, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Sulphate, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM).
|Crude Protein 5.5%
|Crude Fat < 1.0%
|Crude Fibre <1.0%
|Crude Ash 5.3%
Cortaflex Super Fenn powder and solution – powerful joint support for performance horses, containing a unique combination of collagen, amino acids, hyaluronic acid and trace lements
Buteless Super Strength Power and Pellets – the ultimate joint comfort for hard working horses, and older horses to help maintain mobility
Apple Lytes Electrolyte – carefully balanced blend of key electrolytes to promote drinking and rehydration and replenish electrolytes losses, to maintain optimum performance.