Lamigard Equine America XXXTREME is a rapid action solution for use in acute situations
Lamigard Equine America provides potent antioxidant support from plant extracts including Marshmallow and Milk Thistle.
- Provides Magnesium and Vitamin E as further support against free radical damage
- Provides high levels of Folic Acid to support blood vessels in the hoof.
- Contains Melon Pulp – a natural source of key antioxidant enzymes
- Contains additional plant extracts (including a natural source of resveratrol) to support blood vessels and a normal inflammatory response.
- VERY Low sugar and starch for horses and ponies.
- Palatable and may be syringed if little or no concentrate feed is offered.
- BETA NOPS and UFAS accredited, ensuring our products do not contain prohibited substances and are suitable for horses competing under FEI regulations and the Rules of Racing.
Laminitis is a serious clinical condition and requires immediate veterinary attention. Lamigard TRT XXXtreme Solution can form part of the ongoing management programme.
Lamigard Equine America is providing nutrients to the internal sensitive structures, as well as promoting external hoof wall growth and condition
Can be used at high levels in the short term, and at a maintenance level for long term health. It will ensure your horses feet stay healthy all year round and will complement a careful feeding regime.
It can also be fed to the in-foal and lactating mare.
Lamigard TRT XXXtreme Solution delivers a unique approach to the nutritional management and metabolic support for horses and ponies.
Lamigard TRT XXXtreme Solution is low in sugar and starch, high fibre, easy to feed and suitable for horses and ponies on very low, or no other concentrate feed.
What are the benefits of Lamigard XXXtreme Solution?
- Melon Pulp is a natural source of key antioxidant enzymes.
- Magnesium also plays a key role in helping to support a normal antioxidant and inflammatory response.
- Folic Acid plays a key role in nitric oxide generation, which is important for vasodilation -helping to keep blood vessels open in the feet.
- Vitamin E is one of the most important antioxidant vitamins to help neutralize damaging free radicals and support the immune system.
- Milk Thistle and Marshmallow are important plant-based antioxidant also help to support the liver.
- Additional plant extracts (including natural sources of resveratrol) to support healthy blood vessels and a normal inflammatory response.
Lamigard TRT XXXTreme Solution contains a potent blend of key antioxidants and other supporting nutrients and plant extracts to help in long term nutritional management of horses and ponies prone to both SIRS laminitis and those with endocrine dysfunction.
A complementary feed for horses and ponies, to support a healthy metabolism as part of a balanced diet
Key Ingredients per 30 ml Serving: Magnesium 1.0g, Folic Acid 300mg, MilkThistle extract 2000mg, Vitamin E 300mg, Melon Juice (antioxidant) 1.5g, Marshmallow extract 1000mg.
Nutritional additives/kg: Vitamins: Vitamin E (3a700) 10,000mg, Folic Acid (3a316) 10,000mg, Sensory additives: 2b Milk Thistle Extract 66,700mg, Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) extract 33,330mg, Composition: Water, Magnesium chloride, Melon Pulp.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein <1.0%, Crude Fibre <1.0%, Crude Fat <1.0%, Crude Ash 7.0%, Sodium <1.0%, Starch and sugar <2.0%, Magnesium 3.3%, Moisture 75%.
Directions for feeding: Horses and large ponies: 30 ml twice daily for 7 days, followed by 30 ml once daily for a further 7 days. Thereafter, 15 ml per day for maintenance. Maximum 60 ml per day.
Smaller ponies: 20ml twice daily for 7 days, followed by 20 ml once daily for 7 days. Thereafter 10 ml per day for maintenance. Maximum 40 ml per day.
Lamigard Advanced Care Pellets for horses needing long term metabolic and hoof support
Everyday Vitamins and Minerals to help maintain general health and wellbeing
Ultimate Omega Oil– for ultimate glossy coats and skin health and extra non-starch calories
Buteless Powder or Solution – to provide comfort, following veterinary discussion.
There are no reviews yet.